ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

ruined BSA

olha2

so i wanned to instal QTP3 (which i still haven't done yet so it has nothing to do with QTP3) and i did the Archive invalidation ting and then after that some things whent purple so i went to my Nehrim date and copy the bsa files from oblivion to my oblivion folder but then i got some GUI from Nehrim so i got no backups of my Oblvion BSA's and i dont wanne reinstall the game because i have a lot of mods on plz is there a legit way to download the BSA's or something to same my game

if you have lost the BSA archives of the game, you'll need to re-install the game

however, i think that if you install the game to a different directory, and just copy - paste the BSA archives into the original Oblivion directory (the one you are currently using), this should do the trick, without you loosing all of your mods and all that

hope this helps

:facepalm: There is no legal way to have the bsa files without reinstalling.

However, you can save your game.

COPY the entire data folder to another folder outside of the Oblivion folder. Remove all of the Nehrim files from this data folder.

COPY the save game folder into that folder also - be sure each is in it's own separate folder

Now, reinstall the game.

After testing to be sure it works,Rename the new data folder (that is your new emergency backup)

COPY the data folder from wherever you put it into the Oblivion folder. Now, COPY the bsa files from your emergency backup you just made into the data folder you just copied back to Oblivion.

Copy the Saves folder back into the new saves folder - go ahead and allow overwrites.

Now, you have the original game BSAs back in a copy of your original data folder which should still have all of your mods.

Now, once you get that working, use this program to make as many copies of the game as you want.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35263

It works for Nehrim also so you won't have to remove amy Oblivion files to play Nehrim, or any Nehrim files to play Oblivion.

oke thank you verry much im gonne try some things you said and see how it go's

=edit= still happend tryd im kind of bussy but i will tell you how it went as soon as i did it

thank you in advance

Edited by olha2

What is MOM and did you change the location Oblivion was installed to? If you changed the location and didn't clean left behind registry entries while the game was not installed that's most likely the issue. You'll need to uninstall again and clean the registry before reinstalling. I recommend uninstalling with Revo Uninstaller as it will automatically scan for and ask if you'd like to delete the offending entries.