Skyrim is keeping me from...

jedimembrain

I'm sure everyone know that a ton of great games are coming out .. but Skyrim being the beast that it is will take at least a couple weeks to play and thats assuming your a crazed lunitic..

What games will you be missing "Or buying later than you want to" because skyrim will be your primary goal?

For me this is Saints Row 3

http://www.ign.com/videos/2011/09/23/saints-row-the-third-fed-up-fridays

possibly mw3, but im happy skyrim will be Game of the year by far :)

You sir sicken me...

BF3... I will play it before Skyrim... play skyrim for a few months... return to BF3

BF3 will be 3 times the ga,e MW3 is

Actual tactical gameplay.

Vehicular warefare.

Fighterjets.

No lonewolf is ever enough to win (for either side)

I could argue for a while on this... but just from this basic perspective... BF3 already beats MW3

Nothing all I want is skyrim and bf3 comes before it so I can play it for a week or whatever before skyrim comes.

Edit: after skyrim the only game I can think of looking forward to play will be mass effect 3.

Edited by hector530

possibly mw3, but im happy skyrim will be Game of the year by far :)

You sir sicken me...

BF3... I will play it before Skyrim... play skyrim for a few months... return to BF3

BF3 will be 3 times the ga,e MW3 is

Actual tactical gameplay.

Vehicular warefare.

Fighterjets.

No lonewolf is ever enough to win (for either side)

I could argue for a while on this... but just from this basic perspective... BF3 already beats MW3

Lets not bring on another debate about what game is better. It happens too much and things get off topic :confused:

It's all about perspective which is why there's a division amongst gamers because we all have different views of what makes a good console or game. Lets leave it at that move on, k? :thumbsup:

Edited by TKHawke

Lets not bring on another debate about what game is better. It happens too much and things get off topic :confused:

It's all about perspective which is why there's a division amongst gamers because we all have different views of what makes a good console or game. Lets leave it at that move on, k? :thumbsup:

Ya ya... Thats why I cut it short... its perspective and subjective.

People can PM me if they really want to discuss it.