Adrian Shephard Armor/Loadout

FilthyHeadshot

I've always wanted to play the role of a character similar to Adrian Shephard from Half-Life in the Fallout universe, but even after searching the Fallout 3 Nexus countless times I couldn't find anything similar to his loadout besides his weapon (a simple MP5), and his gas mask which isn't colored/tinted correctly. If anyone is up for the task of making this, that'd be awesome, and you'd have my support all the way. If you're interested, I'll be posting some information about his loadout below.

Headwear: A helmet similar to the one featured in this image, same type of camouflage (titled HECU Helmet).

Gas Mask: A full-facial dark gray gas mask with green tinted "eyes", similar to the one featured in this image (titled HECU Gas Mask). I also have a link to a mod that adds certain headwear to to Fallout 3 that you may (or may not) be able to base your model off of, which can be found here.

Armor: Sleeveless powered combat vest with arctic camouflaged shirt underneath, arctic camouflaged military styled pants, military styled laced black boots (titled HECU Combat Armor). A Combine OverWiki page for the powered combat vest can be found here, and (if needed), a full body shot of Adrian can be found here.

Again, thanks to whoever is up to the task for this. I think it'd be a good idea if you're a modder that has some free time on his hands. If you have any other questions about it feel free to send me a message or simply post in the thread. I'll be posting some extra links below to provide some more information.

Extra Links:

Combine OverWiki Page for Adrian Shephard

Combine OverWiki Page for MP5

Edited by FilthyHeadshot