Couple of things from Game-informer...

Master Marksman

I'm not sure if these are new. If they are, have a read. If they aren't, may my execution be swift and uninterrupted.

" -- THE BUZZ: The latest issue of Game Informer has revealed some new details regarding The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. -- "

• The player threw a Wolf he killed into a river and it went with the tide.
  • Just killing a random stranger or two won’t be enough for you to join the Dark Brotherhood.
  • Couple of stealth perks include 15x damage increase with a dagger in stealth and a perk that allows you to disappear from battle.
  • Upon exploring Whiterun you’ll be asked if your Battle-Born or Stormcloaks. On this occasion the player said Battle-Born and got to explore their headquarters without any harm. They offer a quest, they suspect one of their soldiers has been taken by the Stormcloaks at Northwatch Keep.
  • Also in Whiterun, a drunkard asks you to go and steal a rare Argonian ale for him as a small favour.
  • Smaller tasks such as the one above will appear as a separate tab in the Journal while the other lengthy quests that require multiple objectives will appear in the main tab.
  • He hears some gossip in the local tavern that a boy in Windhelm is looking for the Dark Brotherhood.
  • After that, the writer didn’t want to describe what happens next because of spoilers. He says that if you’re a fan of previous questlines you’re going to love it and has it’s a nice mix of dark humor and brutality. Just as he was about to visit the Dark Brotherhood sanctuary, his time ran out.
  • Briefly before he finished he climbed up a mountain to Azura’s Shrine and was offered a quest.

" -- EGM’s TAKE: Every little detail just makes the wait for this game more excruciating. --"

None of this is in my words, I dont claim any of it, but the link is here:

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/new-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-details-2/