Battlehorn Castle

Kerryr

fair enough i will add that to the list, the few things that i have added at the moment is a toilet, that contains a basic woodan toilet and a bath tub, that door to that is placed in the private quarters

i also have added a better library with the book shelves as containers and static books, the door is plaaced in the master bedroom

fair enough i will add that to the list, the few things that i have added at the moment is a toilet, that contains a basic woodan toilet and a bath tub, that door to that is placed in the private quarters

i also have added a better library with the book shelves as containers and static books, the door is plaaced in the master bedroom

Bigger siege, yeah, also after barracks upgrade, perhaps add more soldiers than 4... 6 maybe? Also, the soldiers seem to loot "stuff" you put in the crates in the room left from entreance. Maybe take a look at that?

The bathroom, yeah, wondered about that too :D

Wonder whether it's possible to "fix" the gate too? It looks pretty ruined and fragile no matter how many upgrades you got :)

what do you mean about the gate elvinkun

Well, as far as I can tell, the gate model is just a magnification of standart, rusty bars-door you can find in the sewers, for example. Which makes it look very fragile, not to mention it looks pretty much damaged and some of the bars are missing. And... well, look at it, the space between bars, even the biggest orc could just walkt trough and that defeats the purpose of gate ... a little.

Played a bit more, and looked around there...

Perhaps make the Blacksmith stay outside around the forge during the day and inside his house in the night? It is little bit od an annoyance how he constantly keeps going in and out of his house 24 hours a day.

Another thing I noticed, the sidequest to get Lord Kain in the Grotto, I'm not sure if it's just me or everyone, but the doors in the back on the training room can't be closed ever again ... It's very minor, but still, they are supposed to be a secret.

Third... the trainer NPC in the training room, make the sparring area cover the whole room, it gets a bit nuts when you fight him, and follow him outside of the carpet, which ends the match...and perhaps you still accidentally hit him, which turns him into an enemy. Another thing about him, perhaps removing his battle shouts, after all, your employee shouldn't call " Die, you filthy...".

Well, those are just minor things, but I think they could make the place feel more realistic and "home" :)