Something to keep me busy 'til it comes out?

BuckeyeTiba

Find a game with unlockables in it and just go for it. Right now I'm playing the crap out of Gears 3 trying to unlock the Golden Miner. It's keeping me busy since I have to get 2000 kills with 3 different guns respectively. I got 2000 with the first two and now I just need about 400 with the last one. Almost there!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion would be to study up on Elder Scrolls lore if you haven't already. I never played Morrowind and only played about 20 hours of Oblivion because it was so choppy when riding a horse, so I dropped it. So, I never got much of the lore engraved in my brain. A few weeks ago I started surfing the internet at work and found some good Wiki/Lore sites for the Elder Scrolls game and I've been "studying" up so the game means much more to me when I finally play it. It's amazing how rich the history of Nirn truly is and now things will make sense when I finally load up Skyrim.

I just loaded up Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition last weekend. Wow! Even though I've beaten it before it's still an amazing game! Plus I can play it with the graphics cranked up on my 22" widescreen monitor (NWN supports widescreen). I've been having a blast with it!

Ya, I played Oblivion very late as well (around 2009) so the outdated animations ticked me off A LOT. I loved the idea of the game, just the animations were terrible. That's why Skyrim's updated graphics/animations is hooking me back in the Elder Scrolls :D. I mean, I was fine with Oblivion's graphics, it's just that the animations/movements were horrendous. I think I'm going to play a game as far off as possible from Skyrim (not an RPG, maybe a racing game) and read up on lore like you said.

Try a little real life. Talk to you family, call your mother, get a girlfriend. If you already have A GF. pay a little attention to her. Games are not the meaning of life. They are what you do in between events in RL. :tongue:

It's a quote from a funny conversation on this forum, I'm quoting a friend. It was a ridiculous "reason for being a prisoner in Skyrim"... Was it explicit? No. Is the original post in question explicit? Yes. Values, morals aside.

Tehe. I like how stuff I've said on this forum is still being talked about today. And hi Nate.

What's up buddy? :] Hey you better stay at least a little active on this forum so I can see what your character ends up looking like. Dark Elf first was it?

And yeah...you're pretty quotable haha.

Try a little real life. Talk to you family, call your mother, get a girlfriend. If you already have A GF. pay a little attention to her. Games are not the meaning of life. They are what you do in between events in RL. :tongue:

Oh man, it made me happy to see someone actually write this. I totally agree, real life is great! Video games are just entertainment. :P

Edited by natelovesyou

The witcher 2 will be a sore disappointment if you're wanting something to fill the void waiting for skyrim. Far too linear.

For what it's worth though.. it's a very good game, especially now since they've patched it. It's just not ES filler material imho.