Conjured weapons!

Guest deleted829424

Guest deleted829424

Dear lord, I was planning to do either a dual wielding sword fighter or a two handed claymore type for my first playthrough, but after seeing screenies of the conjured bow, I'm thinking of maybe doing a conjured weapon based character.

Source

http://theskyrimblog.com/?p=1996

(Has screenshots of several different activities including alchemy and setting things on fire, might be a spoiler to some people that want to go into game fresh)

Anyone thinking of doing the same thing?

Guest deleted829424
I read that there would be perks to boost the effectiveness of conjured stuff, like doing more damage or whatever. I'm hoping that bethesda will make this a viable playstyle, I'm just imagining how awesome it would feel to conjure a giant sword out of nothing to smack a dragon upside the head.

I never cared for enchants in oblivion, but loved them in morrowind when it was a skill... bound weaponry might actually fit my character tho still....

Female Dark Elf,..

Main Skills:

*One handed or two handed(Depending on rather two handed allows spellcasting)

*Destruction

*Conjuration

Secondary Main Skills:

*Restoration

*Enchanting

*Alchemy

Minor USED Skills:-wont lvl these too much, but will use

*Smithing

*Alteration

*Illusion

*Sneak

*Pickpocket

Thats what has been sitting in my mind for a time now anyhow.

She won't be the most powerful character in any given area... but her main and secondary skills complement eachother nicely enough that its a deadly combo.

You know... I still havent seen anything (perks included) about bound armor

likewise.. but for the sake of keeping hopes alive, I'm going to assume that either they're saving the awesomeness of bound armor for a surprise, or they are assuming we wouldn't want to use anything they'd design for us since our regular gear won't degrade, and we'll be improving it with crafting skills. ;)

'