I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

Hey guys, Dave here from RipTen.

As you may recall, the last time I played Skyrim I confirmed that Vampires were in the game and my preview was subsequently read over half a million times. Huzzah.

Anyhow, tomorrow I'll be behind closed doors with Skyrim for 3 hours!! Other than trying to confirm werewolves, what do you guys want to know? As usual, I come to the Nexus first... don't tell anyone :-p

\m/_((><))<3

Edited by CrzyFooL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im curious about your impressions of the citys. perhaps a description of the ones you visit! I also want to know more about npc relationships with your character. I want to know if your character can be homosexual. or if you can have weird interracial couples like argonian/nord for example (gross, i know, but I'm still curious)

im curious about your impressions of the citys. perhaps a description of the ones you visit! I also want to know more about npc relationships with your character. I want to know if your character can be homosexual. or if you can have weird interracial couples like argonian/nord for example (gross, i know, but I'm still curious)

you can marry your own gender in the game so thats in for sure .. as confirmed by pete .. but it would still be great to get details on how character interactions work and relationships evolve ^_^

just a few things

- how well stealth works

- smithing

- tell us what the legion's armor is like, is it like oblivion's or is it more Romanized like Morrowind?

- and ask Todd if i can get a 3 hour demo too ( i'm serious)