I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TRAVEL STRICTLY AT NIGHT... so many people have details on daytime environments... night interactions would be nice.

Yeah, I'd like to know if the night is grey, pitch black or blue. And if bats are swarming close to dungeons, and might swoop out of them when you come close to one, not just swarm inside. I'd also like to know if we might see some vampire travelers at night. In Oblivion, you only saw vampire thugs and a select number of NPCs in towns. I want to find some well chosen vampire hideout spot, which might shield one from sunlight, under a huge rock dwelling or something.

I need to know how detailed the character creation is. I heard about muscle tone and body shape, but I still don't have any idea regarding face construction.

There is only one body slider .. but a ton of face and skin options .. scars,warpaint,tattoos,makeup .. as well as fine detail shape options.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFARbReDJBA

no news from him? how lucky can this guy be to keep getting so much time with the game? lol

Well at around 2:20 he said he was going to go play it, assuming he had yet to drive there, that that would take how ever long, then playing it for 3 hours, then driving back and writing the article while it is all still fresh in his mind, it would take some time to do it all, so it will probably still be awhile.

Edited by malevolentraven