I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

A few small questions. I'll appreciAte it greatly if u could check these things out:

1) in oblivion u could toggle "walk" on so only by pressing "run" and holding it u ran. In skyrim i see there's sprint as well by holding Y. Is it possible to always walk instead of jog or sprint? So in combat u wouldnt run but always walk?...

2) are power attacks different if u hold the trigger+direction or is it just one type of power attack?

3) under what conditions do enemies get staggered? Every time they get hit? Every time they get blocked? Or just randomly under uncertified conditions?

4) is there a purpose to time your blocks or is holding it enough?

That's all for me. Wierd questions, i know. But really easy to check, i guess.

Thanks for letting us get involved, mate. Have fun playing! We envy you.

Haha...his original post was two days ago, stating he'll play the day after...that day was yesterday. You're too late, he's already mentioned some of what he saw and what's to come in his article.

Oooooh poo :(

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do know what a sarcastic Image is right. if its a Flat Screen, you would be saying why is he throwing out his TV Screen :P

If only I had a flat screen TV.....I would so make it into my PC screen....or maybe I should get a projector and have Skyrim across my whole wall :wink:

P.S YOU CANNOT MAKE AN ALBINO ARGONIAN. I TRIED.

Game over. Not playing Skyrim now.

GOOOOOD DAMMMN IT

http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/Politics/Images/computer-thrown-out-a-window.JPG

Dude if you have a monitor like that, how can you even play Skyrim? XD

I have a monitor like that... :ermm:

Sooooo..... when's this guy going to write an article about his "hands-on?"

Reading his last post can be a good idea...

BEHOLD!! You will see nothing at least until Monday. You will also be able to read roughly a jillion other previews at that time. #EmbargoLifts

I had an epic three hour adventure in Skyrim as I traveled far north to the College of Winterhold with my Bosmer brother Faeldern. I learned much of might, magic and NPC AI. I confirmed some things you wanted to know, and some you didn't even know you wanted to know. I may even continue my tale from my previous preview since I'd have more fun doing so and I get to do my herp derp gonzo narrative :-p

I'll be leaving New York to fly to San Francisco for the Nvidia GeForce LAN and then down to BlizzCon before returning home to San Diego. So, if my preview is not up at 9AM Monday morning, please be patient and read other people's boring and mundane previews instead. There will also likely be new assets released that day.

See you soon.

P.S YOU CANNOT MAKE AN ALBINO ARGONIAN. I TRIED.

no albino argonian xD .. I loled so hard.. sorry hector.

honestly its really not a big deal to me, argonians look so much better in skyrim and its nothing a simple mod cant fix and really i think it was a bug that you could make argonians soooo while they would glow in the dark. but it was an awesome bug like using the duplicate glitch to make 100 watermalons on a small room or on top of a hill.

Dude if you have a monitor like that, how can you even play Skyrim? XD

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/9216/computerthrownoutawindo.jpg