ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

Sooooo..... when's this guy going to write an article about his "hands-on?"

Reading his last post can be a good idea...

BEHOLD!! You will see nothing at least until Monday. You will also be able to read roughly a jillion other previews at that time. #EmbargoLifts

I had an epic three hour adventure in Skyrim as I traveled far north to the College of Winterhold with my Bosmer brother Faeldern. I learned much of might, magic and NPC AI. I confirmed some things you wanted to know, and some you didn't even know you wanted to know. I may even continue my tale from my previous preview since I'd have more fun doing so and I get to do my herp derp gonzo narrative :-p

I'll be leaving New York to fly to San Francisco for the Nvidia GeForce LAN and then down to BlizzCon before returning home to San Diego. So, if my preview is not up at 9AM Monday morning, please be patient and read other people's boring and mundane previews instead. There will also likely be new assets released that day.

See you soon.

P.S YOU CANNOT MAKE AN ALBINO ARGONIAN. I TRIED.

O thanks. I frankly don't want to look through all the pages of this topic to find his, so thanks for posting it.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

apparently i was give a kudo for complaining about albino argonains. sweet.

edit: nvm mind got it somewhere else lol

You didn't get kudos for that? OF COURSE you should have kudos for that XD

*gives kudos*

One of the players was offered skooma, so yeah that's confirmed.

Here's to hoping Dave wrote down the rest of the perk trees. I don't know why nobody is even bothering to find out light armor / 1h weapon / alteration perks

Edited by Tuco404

Here's to hoping Dave wrote down the rest of the perk trees. I don't know why nobody is even bothering to find out light armor / 1h weapon / alteration perks

I don't know why everybody is SO interested in the perk trees. Seriously, there's a ton better info to obtain, like enemies, towns, ect...

I don't know why everybody is SO interested in the perk trees. Seriously, there's a ton better info to obtain, like enemies, towns, ect...

People want to start planning out their character's build ahead of time.

I definitely asked him to find out the perk trees for light armor and one-handed. I assume alteration won't be very different from the other schools of magic.