I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to know about one-handed perks, lockpicking, and light armor perks specifically. And if you come across it, just how ridiculous does vampirism make our characters look? I'd love to give vampirism a go but only if our characters don't look as terrible as they did in Oblivion. Thank you! :) Edited by erikface

Meh, try to see if there is not only dragon armor, but some dragon weapons as well. Like how in previous games, there wasn't only daedric armor, but there were bows, swords, etc. Also, are dragon weapons/armor the best kind, above daedric weapons and armor? Edited by BuckeyeTiba

just to point out .. a LOT of these are already known you guys .. lemme make a little list so if crazyfool really is wanting to find new info he doesn't end up going over the stuff we already know .. gay marriage:yes .. better looking NPC: of course .. one handed perk: other reviewer has already posted every perk on the forum .. Vampires are purple acording to OXM .. there are no marksmen finishers or magic finishing moves ..legion armor has been discribed as roman looking .. Todd has already siad there are more than two types of dragons but they havnt said what types .. and dragons are disabled in the demo anyways.

Thanks for being so cool to go out of your way for us :) Here's some I'd like to read about:

Voice Acting: How good is the voice acting, really? Way better than Oblivion and more believable hopefully? Are the day-to-day conversations immersive, or just more talk about mudcrabs and awkward and inane hellos and goodbyes? Haha.

Animation: Namely, combat animation - is it as rapid or "hyper" as some of the demos may have seemed? In some videos it seemed almost like the characters were moving at an unnatural speed. Also, do materials have physics, i.e. clothing, banners? And if you can tell, is there real wind that blows branches around?

Also, see if you can't chat with a giant if the chance arises and you don't mind risking getting smashed haha. I've yet to hear what really happens instead of just shield bashing a mammoth.

I'd also like to get at least a somewhat detailed confirmation on the cooking and alchemy animations, does it make you watch the character for a period of time, etc?

If you have good ears try to confirm the voice work of Jim Cummings. From what i have heard it is just rumored that he is in it and the official release only had a handful of names. Oh and have a blast!!!

Pete refuses to confirm to me that Jim Cummings is in the game but I know SplatterMinsc when I hear him!! And I heard him.