I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

Things that are vastly different from Oblivion.

Anything related to modding and the Creation Kit. If you can deduce anything about the way the engine works and try to figure out what new things we can open up.

Anything new about the lore would be wonderful, but as always, make sure to use spoiler tags.

How the cities and towns compare to the upgraded versions in Better Cities and Open Cities.

MOST IMPORTANT ONE: And PLEASE...Compare the melee combat and magic combat system to the modded versions, namely Deadly Reflex, Unnecessary Violence 2, and for magic, Midas Magic, Supreme Magic, and LAME.

In general, compare Skyrim to the major mod upgrades that people love in Oblivion, as the ones I named above.

Aside from the ridiculous amount of jealousy in my head that makes me want to kill you, I hope that you have a fun time. Although I'd personally reject the offer to play it, It would simply make me more crazy about getting the game for real.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps someone can answer this for me, but if not... CrazyFool, can you also check to see if you can actually see underwater? Maybe not in all water, that would be more realistic if rivers were harder to see in but a placid pool or lake was...more visible than Oblivion's.

I'd like Dave to ask.

"Bethesda seem to put a lot of work into the society with in their games. How important is the social content of the game to them when they start a project. And is there a social message they are trying to send out through the game?"

I ask because i'm impressed with what they achieve in this vein. And also because i still think there is a long way to go.

The recent addition of children to the game. But the protected immortal status they have. Children can be antagonists too, i'm guessing this means they've been nerfed to the status of social infill?

Perhaps some details about the College of Winterhold? We know that joining DB & the Thieves requires doing some specific tasks, perhaps they added such a thing for the "mages" this time? And ofcourse werecreatures and vampire clans (and bonuses)!

Try to make Dragon Bone Armor and burn the image into your mind and then describe it to the community :D

if he only gets 3 hours to play how will be be able to making something that is most likely end-game/high-level items? also theres been a screenshot that shows a bone-like armor.

http://img.elderscrolls.net/news/gi-nov-08.jpg

Edited by hector530

just to point out .. a LOT of these are already known you guys .. lemme make a little list so if crazyfool really is wanting to find new info he doesn't end up going over the stuff we already know .. gay marriage:yes .. better looking NPC: of course .. one handed perk: other reviewer has already posted every perk on the forum .. Vampires are purple acording to OXM .. there are no marksmen finishers or magic finishing moves ..legion armor has been discribed as roman looking .. Todd has already siad there are more than two types of dragons but they havnt said what types .. and dragons are disabled in the demo anyways.

A reviewer posted ALL THE PERKS on the forum?? Where?

If you have good ears try to confirm the voice work of Jim Cummings. From what i have heard it is just rumored that he is in it and the official release only had a handful of names. Oh and have a blast!!!

Pete refuses to confirm to me that Jim Cummings is in the game but I know SplatterMinsc when I hear him!! And I heard him.

AH that right how could have been so ignorant, YOUR article was the one i originally heard about the Jim Cummings rumor. I am ashamed... :wallbash: lol

ok well then since Todd is tight lipped about that, could you see if you can't find any snakes anywhere.

just to point out .. a LOT of these are already known you guys .. lemme make a little list so if crazyfool really is wanting to find new info he doesn't end up going over the stuff we already know .. gay marriage:yes .. better looking NPC: of course .. one handed perk: other reviewer has already posted every perk on the forum .. Vampires are purple acording to OXM .. there are no marksmen finishers or magic finishing moves ..legion armor has been discribed as roman looking .. Todd has already siad there are more than two types of dragons but they havnt said what types .. and dragons are disabled in the demo anyways.

A reviewer posted ALL THE PERKS on the forum?? Where?

its on the sticky..... http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/286552-skyrim-information/