I'm Playing Skyrim For 3 Hours Tomorrow, What Do You Want To Know?

CrzyFooL

just to point out .. a LOT of these are already known you guys .. lemme make a little list so if crazyfool really is wanting to find new info he doesn't end up going over the stuff we already know .. gay marriage:yes .. better looking NPC: of course .. one handed perk: other reviewer has already posted every perk on the forum .. Vampires are purple acording to OXM .. there are no marksmen finishers or magic finishing moves ..legion armor has been discribed as roman looking .. Todd has already siad there are more than two types of dragons but they havnt said what types .. and dragons are disabled in the demo anyways.

A reviewer posted ALL THE PERKS on the forum?? Where?

I attempted to compile it all, but the thread got buried D: I even updated it recently but I didn't "bump" it.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/420437-the-18-skills-of-skyrim/

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try dropping some decent or crap weapons, armor, or even items (like food) on the ground near people in a city and see what happens...it would be really cool to see what you have to say in your own words.

also .. about learning more on bartering .. the manual just leaked today and bartering is exactly like F3 .. its just a skill and the higher you get in it the better deals you have.. one difference is that its combined with speech .. how to level in speech is not defined but I would assume buying and trading a lot would help.

I want to know if wearing robes or not wearing armor really does increase your magicka regen like OXM said, this is important because I plan on playing as a pure mage on my first playthrough.