Skyrim Manual Leaked

goobetvoltage

I'll note that some of these pictures have a ton of blur from motion .. as if they were rushed a little maybe? .. someone could have been in the office of a beth dev or sales person and just taken the pics .. or they could even be from a fan who works in a printing company hired to print the manuals ... nothing about this leak means the game leaked

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit sus and defiantly guilty of seeing this. Unfortunately this does look legit :( I mean, I get some Skyrim knowledge cravings satisfied but it isn't like I'm in the gutter desperate to get sip alcohol of the ground. Yet I read it despite :S

Are we really going to see enemies in our compass? I might have to start relying on the sun and stars for orientation now own. Wait! That is awesome role playing opportunity there!

Wait a minute did anyone see the ingredient listed on the very last picture?Elves ear?I know Nords don't like elves but geeze, that's a little over the top.

I also noticed that you tap RB to use racial powers and hold RB to use dragon shouts, interesting.

Edited by Corakus

http://i.imgur.com/mGhUEh.jpg

LOL

Persuade...

Intimidate...

Bribe...

Brawl: Engage in a fistfight with the character; win and get the information you need. While neither of you can die in a fistfight, if you use a weapon, the fight will turn into live combat with any associated crime.

Is it possible that someone got an oblivion game manual and photo shopped the heck out of it? Sounds like a long shot. It makes sense to bring what works from Oblivion into Skyrim; I'm willing to bet a lot of features just like in Morrowind to Oblivion will carry over. I just see that there is a way to fake this.

I don't know, maybe I'm trying to justify myself.

Is it possible that someone got an oblivion game manual and photo shopped the heck out of it? Sounds like a long shot. It makes sense to bring what works from Oblivion into Skyrim; I'm willing to bet a lot of features just like in Morrowind to Oblivion will carry over. I just see that there is a way to fake this.

I don't know, maybe I'm trying to justify myself.

I don't know dude i'm a graphics major and photoshopping to that extent would have to have been expertly done to not be noticed, especially since if you look closely at the pages there is lightened images in the background behind the words and stuff and it would take so long to do this, and there is a lot of legit sounding NEW information. That's just my 2 cents but anything is possible.

this is so legit its almost funny .. but hey .. its out in a month and I'm sure they are printing this all out by the truckloads by now .. it was only a matter of time.. um.. on a side note .. dont manuals normally have system requirments on the back? .. where is that picture? o_O .. I'm starting to think this could be an inside leak just to stir the fires

this is so legit its almost funny .. but hey .. its out in a month and I'm sure they are printing this all out by the truckloads by now .. it was only a matter of time.. um.. on a side note .. dont manuals normally have system requirments on the back? .. where is that picture? o_O .. I'm starting to think this could be an inside leak just to stir the fires

It's an xbox 360 manual so i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have pc system reqs on the back lol

http://i.imgur.com/PNRthh.jpg

DISPLAY

Brightness and HUD Opacity can be adjusted in this menu. You can also toggle the crosshair, dialogue subtitles, and general subtitles.

It's nice to know we'll be able to disable the crosshair. I always find games to be more immersive without one. I wonder if we will be able to make the HUD 100 percent transparent, rendering it invisible.