Atronach/Conjuration Perk

malevolentraven

Final Conjuration Perk  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you rather see as the final perk for Conjuration?

• All summons are stronger
    • Leave it how it is.
    • Other idea (please post idea)

I agree .. I understood they were the strongest .. frost in up close battles and storm in large area battles .. but it would be nice to summon a powerful animal like a lion or bear .. but hey .. no matter what the atronach will be the strongest "most likely" so its sorta pointless to have it apply to all .. what I mean is .. if your summoning an animal instead of an atronach then your doing it for the style .. not the power

I have so man questions about Conjuration before I could even begin to comment on this. We still have no idea how Conjuration scales, if there is even conjured armor (and if it is unarmored/light/heavy). We don't know what all pet options we'll get etc...

Chances are Atronachs are the highest level summons and the only ones you would use (practically speaking) by the time you get high enough to get the final perk: so it makes sense that it would improve them directly. But again, we know so little about Conjuration that this is purely speculation.

I'm more interested in how Conjured weapons and armor will work then pets...

Chances are Atronachs are the highest level summons and the only ones you would use (practically speaking) by the time you get high enough to get the final perk: so it makes sense that it would improve them directly. But again, we know so little about Conjuration that this is purely speculation.

Well I personally just don't care for atronachs so even if they are miles ahead of anything else I still won't use them which is why I feel this perk should be more than just atronachs.

OTHER~~Allow our summoned creatures...to summon other creatures.

(Much like When one skeleton Champion in oblivion

summoned a Skeleton Hero

Which summoned a Skeleton warrior,

Which then summoned a skeleton)

<But they can turn on you>

---------------------------------------

Personally, and this is just my opinion, I feel like this would make conjuration waaaaaaay to over powerd, and I know they could possibly turn on you but if they didn't anything else would be completely screwed, and you as the dovahkin would be able to handle them i'm sure. So I feel this wouldn't really work out plus it could cause some lagging for console players with things summoning other things in a big fight. But again this is just my opinion, and I respect yours. :biggrin: