--dynamic weather

--consoles vs pc's

--and of course, good ol DRM

Well done!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok theres a thing I dont get the weapons are attached to armor?? so certain armor has different weapons?? WTF!!!!?? If I read that correctly?

Really, guy? Really?

EDIT: Ah, I see you caught on to your derpiness just after I quoted you haha. Well played...well played...

Edited by natelovesyou

the way i see it you're either VERY misinformed or a troll, pick one.

I thought it was quite funny! I had a good laugh, it's all in good fun. All in all, Skyrim will be a great game, I feel it's okay to poke fun at things once in a while. :tongue:

not me, ive gotten tired of the "derp skyrim is dumbed down". so its really not in good fun in his second post he believes the game is dumbed down from oblivion. now when i read "skyrim is dumb it haz 18 skills!!11" i just face palm and think "why not just read the sticky?"

The jokes obviously lost on you, but its still very funny.

As for which game has more depth, how about we just wait to play Skyrim before deciding? It could really go either way, things HAVE been cut and we could be in for many other nasty surprises. Dont be too quick to herald the new game as the greatest thing since sliced bread. Itll LIKELY blow Oblivion out of the water, but its by no means fact until we get to play it.

Alright, THAT was awesome. I laughed my ass off.

Oh, and if you're offended by the satire, you need to get a grip. Think about it; you just got all butt hurt because someone (who you don't know), made a joke about a game series (that people have different opinions on), and speculated on an impending game (that neither of you have played yet). You got offended because someone made a joke about a game you haven't played.

Let's try that again. YOU GOT OFFENDED BECAUSE SOMEONE MADE A JOKE ABOUT A GAME ON THE INTERNET. Seriously? Is that the kind of stuff you want to put your sense of outrage into? Western civilization is on the verge of financial (and possible societal) collapse due to decades of carelessness and ignorance and you're going to get upset over someone's satire of a computer game. If that's the kind of stuff you get upset about, then you live a pretty awesome life, my friend.

I could use some tips. Care to help a brother out? :confused:

Unless you were trolling, in which case, you got me. Well played. :sick:

Wasn't satire, he said so before he thinks the game is dumbed down so he wrote something made insulting because he thinks Beth games keep dumbing down. Which doesn't seem the case. And I'm not argry or upset I'll been on the froums since skyrim was shown and there's has been a lot of "dumbing down" a lot of them. So they are annoying to me. As for the rest of your post, off topic much?

Wasn't satire, he said so before he thinks the game is dumbed down so he wrote something made insulting because he thinks Beth games keep dumbing down. Which doesn't seem the case. And I'm not argry or upset I'll been on the froums since skyrim was shown and there's has been a lot of "dumbing down" a lot of them. So they are annoying to me. As for the rest of your post, off topic much?

You obviously didn't read the subtitle then that specifically said that it was satire.