New article about ES:6!!!

ModHoward

the way i see it you're either VERY misinformed or a troll, pick one.

I thought it was quite funny! I had a good laugh, it's all in good fun. All in all, Skyrim will be a great game, I feel it's okay to poke fun at things once in a while. :tongue:

not me, ive gotten tired of the "derp skyrim is dumbed down". so its really not in good fun in his second post he believes the game is dumbed down from oblivion. now when i read "skyrim is dumb it haz 18 skills!!11" i just face palm and think "why not just read the sticky?"

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Skyrim will be great!! Even without spellmaking, which is my only thing I have against it.

hector: A lot of people feel that way. Like I said, I came onboard at Oblivion and that was considered dumbed down by Morrowind fans, so I was considered one of the casual gamers that jumped on board due to the mass appeal of Oblivion.

Chill out, its humor. If you take it seriously, then I don't know what to tell you...except maybe go work for Bethesda because they don't seem to have a sense of humor either.

Edited by ModHoward

except maybe go work for Bethesda because they don't seem to have a sense of humor either.

idk know about that, they make jokes about horse armor all the time and admit it was overpriced.

one april fools on xbox live they put all oblivion DLC 50% off but doubled horse armor.

Hey, I think Bethesda has taken the many Horse Armor jokes in great stride, especially Todd Howard. Pete Hines, however...seems a little more serious. Maybe it's just me, or being the PR and having raging, annoying fans barrage his Twitter takes its toll.

Edit: Ah, I've been beat :ninja:

Edited by natelovesyou

It's kind of a cliche now, joking about horse armor, I almost didn't do it, but that is a very safe thing to joke about so everyone does. Now joke about how game companies need to balance between entertaining the masses while keeping their hardcore fans loyal, then the room goes silent.