Quest Lines

wormball

Isn't it possible to just join all of the guilds? You know if you wanted :whistling:

I will definitely without a doubt be part of the DB, and I read a review in which the player ran into the Thieves guild...it sounded pretty awesome so that's another guild for me. I've never cared much about the Fighters guild, in Oblivion it was really easy and actually kind of boring doing the same thing over and over, fighting in the Arena, but I can't wait to see what Bethesda has done with the guilds in Skyrim. I wonder though if in the Fighter's guild in Skyrim, you will actually have quests? I don't know it would be kind of cool to be sent to the other side of the map to fight some world renown champion or something. I just want a different environment than the arena :/ spice things up.

legion forever

When i read it, I read it in the voice of Queen Myrrah from Gears of War 3. Occasionally when you win a match she says "Locust...Forever." lol

-------------------------------------

I think I will be doing the stormcloaks with my archer/rogue because I mean come on a rebel archer, *cough*robin hood*cough*. But I will probably do legion for my more warrior oriented character.