Dawn Is Breaking

TroloWiseEared

Because werewolf/dlc/Character types and dragon talk has long since gone stale for regular comers.

so i though a nice reminiscient thread would be nice before everyone departs for skyrim and forgets the emotional impact of Oblivion.

feel free to post any videos you know of.

p.s.Tone down the hostilities a bit mate

I guess if you had added a little note with the videos explaining your intent for posting them it would have been less mysterious as to why they were here and not in the Oblivion Nexus.

Of course, you're free to post what you like but I'd be careful not to post content that the moderators might reasonably conclude to be offensive and not relevant to the Skyrim General Discussion Forums. You may not have made the videos, but I wouldn't be surprised if posting content that included homophobic slurs was the sort of thing that might result in one getting banned by the Moderators. FYI. -Just sayin'.

Man I hope I'm more thorough with Skyrim than I was with oblivion, I never saw any of these... I almost want to reinstall the game just to see that troll under the bridge with the children's book reference.