The Russian Collector's Edition...

bkmorton

They get the beautiful soundtrack on a CD... (Yes, I am a PC player, and YES, I realise I can just burn the music off the computer onto a CD... but still, having a proper CD of it would be nice)

And rather than a ridiculously huge and hideous dragon figurine - they get a sleek and awesome dragon AMULET.

http://img.elderscrolls.net/news/Skyrim_drakon.jpg

DO WANT.

Is it still the same price as the original collectors edition (statue, art book, etc.)?

The price is 999 rubles (About 23 euro).

That's a localized russian edition though. The translation of games into russian is usually rather bad. I hope I'll be able to download an english version from steam after buying it...

Wow, 23 euro? That's like half the price of a standard version here in Sweden! Darn your Russian prices :pirate:

I'd like that amulet as well though, but if I had to choose I would probably pick the dragon statue anyway :D Looks better on the shelf here.

Likewise.. no room for the statue. As "collector" value, it'll be nearly worthless the instant it's opened, and I'll enjoy the artwork in the game, not from looking at pictures in a book, thanks..

It's a book of concept-art, not the final shapes and looks you'll see ingame. That's what makes it interesting and inspiring, how things were first imagined and how they finally came to be :) I also hope to see some concepts that didnt make it into the game! DAMN NOW I'M ALL HYPED AGAIN :wallbash: