skyrim the last elder scrolls?

aaroncox

itd be awesome if they could make a game with the whole tamriel, and you could go to morrowind, cyrodil, skyrim, hammerfell, the black marsh, the summerset isle, elswyer, and high rock

now THAT will be the last elder scrolls :thumbsup: .. after they do all the lands individually of course... in the year.. ooh.. 2040?

ehh more like 2050, but its debatable. and hey! ill still be around then! ill buy it!

Will you? How can you be sure?

because i am a god

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

itd be awesome if they could make a game with the whole tamriel, and you could go to morrowind, cyrodil, skyrim, hammerfell, the black marsh, the summerset isle, elswyer, and high rock

I'd be very interested in playing that. It'd be the definition of an Epic Game... not only lands we haven't been to yet, but a complete updating of all the lands released so far... I can't imagine it could be published ina traditional sense... more like a persistent world you'd log into run on Beth's servers - not MMO just a solid persistent world.

Todd & the gang has to have at least TALKED about this...

I'd be very interested in playing that. It'd be the definition of an Epic Game... not only lands we haven't been to yet, but a complete updating of all the lands released so far... I can't imagine it could be published ina traditional sense... more like a persistent world you'd log into run on Beth's servers - not MMO just a solid persistent world.

It would be more cost effective for them to make that MMO. I also want this but the amount of time and money that would be spent on it, it coudln't be a single player game. Maybe as time goes on the resources will become available to do this but at this time it would be impossible to get the company on board without a subscription to the players.

20 years time-- TES: Everywhere.

It would be more cost effective for them to make that MMO. I also want this but the amount of time and money that would be spent on it, it coudln't be a single player game. Maybe as time goes on the resources will become available to do this but at this time it would be impossible to get the company on board without a subscription to the players.

I agree - it'd have to be a subscription based model but it wouldn't have to turn into an MMO. Persistant world, content updates, etc doesn't mean you have to deal with the random 12-year griefer. And what about TES: Nirn for a name?

Can you even imagine what it would be like for the modding community to take this sort of thing on? Forget about the persistent world, etc but just the idea of a fully integrated TES world? Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

I agree - it'd have to be a subscription based model but it wouldn't have to turn into an MMO. Persistant world, content updates, etc doesn't mean you have to deal with the random 12-year griefer. And what about TES: Nirn for a name?

Can you even imagine what it would be like for the modding community to take this sort of thing on? Forget about the persistent world, etc but just the idea of a fully integrated TES world? Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it.

My pipe isn't big enough?

At the present time in the gaming industry, you wouldn't be able to sell a single player game on a subscription. That's not what I want don't get me wrong but they would need at least triple--minimum the revenue we pay now for a single game to undertake a project that large. So their choice is from there either charge £90 a game or go MMO, that's my reasoning---- but I hope to god that don't happen. Giving muliplayer to TES would be like feeding a full grown cow milk.

I want to see the resurrection of the Aylieds so I'm hoping for there is another one. Hopefully it will return to orginal form and all the things that have been left out since Morrowind will once again be included. Improve don't exclude.

You're not inTES anymore.

not sure anyones pointed this out yet or not, but we have already been to the summerset isle in oblivion. Summerset isle is mankar camerons paradise.

Mankar Camoran's Paradise, also known as Gaiar Alata, is not the Summerset Isle. It is a *daedric plane* created by Mankar Camoran using the Mysterium Xarxes.

The Last Elder Scroll... bum bum bum!!!

Edited by Igetbabes