Pill Poppin'

BenHur76008

Hello there, this'll be my first post on Nexus forums. You don't have to hold my hand (much), but I need a couple questions answered. And be honest, I don't mind honesty on the internet, it won't hurt my feelings. I had to deal with the childish bull crap over at FPSBANANA back when that was still a real community that produced actual content, not just marijuana sprays for CSS and a million gold Deagle re-textures, so you can't hurt my feelings.

It has been awhile since I had the urge to mod, and I was wondering if anyone else has had this idea or it's been done before, as I cannot find anything similar.

The idea is simple, create commonly known prescription drugs, and populate the wasteland with them. To keep things simple this mod will not replace anything. Obviously, making the properties of each drug is the easy part, I just need someone who'll model the simple bottles. I can even do the textures. Variation would be nice for the bottle sizes, but not necessary as you'd have to have super high-def textures to read the small print in the game anyways, so simply changing the name and effects displayed would work.

Just puttin' it out there, seeing if anyone has any ideas or feedback. It'd be much appreciated.