Major Concern

malevolentraven

Ok, I have been pouring over the Skyrim gameplay that was released in 3 parts and have noticed a couple things I wish to address. First off I noticed the only one handed blade types are dagger and rather than longsword Or short sword it just says sword. Does this mean the short swords are out? Also it just says long bow for the bow instead of a specific type like iron, steel, or elven. If there is in fact no multiple bow types and you just choose between longbow or shortbow I feel that this could be game breaking to archer Players. Do you guys think they would do that to the archer players and do you think short swords are out? Also could it be possible short swords are there but just called swords anyways and would still have the lower damage and faster speed that is typical of short swords?

Ok, I have been pouring over the Skyrim gameplay that was released in 3 parts and have noticed a couple things I wish to address. First off I noticed the only one handed blade types are dagger and rather than longsword Or short sword it just says sword. Does this mean the short swords are out? Also it just says long bow for the bow instead of a specific type like iron, steel, or elven. If there is in fact no multiple bow types and you just choose between longbow or shortbow I feel that this could be game breaking to archer Players. Do you guys think they would do that to the archer players and do you think short swords are out? Also could it be possible short swords are there but just called swords anyways and would still have the lower damage and faster speed that is typical of short swords?

There are different bow types, there's just no difference gameplay-wise, at least as far as I can tell.

I agree on the sword part as long as the short swords are there I don't care what they are called haha. I am mostly concerned about the bows. Are we positive there are different bow types like elven and such? Like I said I have only seen "long bow".

Edit

Nevermind about the bow part I just read that a eurogamer reporter complemented the elven bow.

Edited by malevolentraven

I didnt understand your fear about bows till now .. yes there are different bow types .. Ive noticed two from the screenshots we have see .. three counting the bound bow .. and I guess someone complimented an elven bow? .. didnt see that review.. but no worries.