Speed Run Altmer

Felscor

No idea, maybe Altmer is the first selection since it starts with A and since it's a speedrun they were pressed for time?Unless it says "High Elf" in the race selection menu.Maybe High Elves are just stronger this time around. Edited by Corakus

No idea, maybe Altmer is the first selection since it starts with A and since it's a speedrun they were pressed for time?Unless it says "High Elf" in the race selection menu.Maybe High Elves are just stronger this time around.

they probably both decided to play as the same race, and either that is the first choice if they are referred to as Altmer or they just both wanted to be one so they just did that. I think it is funny because I will probably still be in character creation in the amount of time it took them to speed run it haha.

I would assume they both were forced to play the same race in order to keep the competition fair(so they both start with the same skill levels). Whether or not it was an agreement between the players or decided for them is unknown.