Custom Pip-boy Games?

SalesKital

Has anyone figured out how to make new pip-boy games yet? I was hoping to maybe make one or two for my mod since I remember hearing one time that it used flash, and I was able to grasp Flash programming pretty easily. I do have flash(the program to make flash media), but it's an older version from about 6 years ago. I'm not sure how much flash has changed since then, but I hope that that program will be enough to make a minigame or two.

What i was really wondering, was if anyone knows the specifics about making the flash file work for Fallout 4, and how to tie it to a holotape.

From what I've seen, all you need to do is save the Flash Game as a .SWF and then create a Holotape entry with the type Program to play the SWF ingame. Regarding Flash, the SWF needs to be using ActionScript 3. You can decompile (with JPEXS Flash Decompiler) the games Bethesda made as well to get a better look at how they work on that end too.

From what I've seen, all you need to do is save the Flash Game as a .SWF and then create a Holotape entry with the type Program to play the SWF ingame. Regarding Flash, the SWF needs to be using ActionScript 3. You can decompile (with JPEXS Flash Decompiler) the games Bethesda made as well to get a better look at how they work on that end too.

ok, thanks, Hopefully my copy of flash can use AS3. Since it's a really old copy I'm not sure it can, is there a free program that can make flash files with AS3?