New Assassins Gear for Females.

Cryogenius333

Would the Assassins Creed armour not count? There's several versions of it, some specifically for females while maintaining the integrity of the outfit. Some versions are dark, although they all have stripes. It is only sort of stealthy I guess, but you could say it allows social stealth too - it doesn't scream "assassin!" to everyone walking past.

Would the Assassins Creed armour not count? There's several versions of it, some specifically for females while maintaining the integrity of the outfit. Some versions are dark, although they all have stripes. It is only sort of stealthy I guess, but you could say it allows social stealth too - it doesn't scream "assassin!" to everyone walking past.

I looked into this mod. While it does seem like it would work, it's just a bit too flashy, and screams a bit too much renaissance instead of assassin.

Getting closer though. The hood is about right, even with the widows peak. Now if the cloak covered his whole back and fastened at about midway between his solar plexus and his collar bone. it would work as well.

The trousers seem about right, but the boots would need to be lighter.

Maybe that screams too much assassin, but I've wandered around in some pretty crazy stuff, and no one really seems to care.

For females, the chest would not be bared in the least bit. If anything, it fastens about midway up on the neck.

I appreciate the input. When I saw your message, it definitely gave me pause to think. I've checked several resources, but never assassins creed before.

As I said before, I'll see what I can do about posting a picture.

Now, if someone can help me find out how to put pictures onto the forum entries straight from my desktop, I would greatly appreciate it. :) Probably a newb question, but I'm still trying to figure out how to fly this SOG boat.

• 2 months later...

I understand what you mean by blousing the legs of the pants hehe, former military here :) What I have seen on several outfits designed for stealth and combat is leather straps tied at different areas of the legs and arms to hold the fabric/material from moving too much without causing issues with movement. For instance, a leather strap at the ankle, wrist, calf, thigh, bicep and forearm.

I understand what you mean by that now. I looked into it, and asked my Taijitsu Sensai about it.

You mean something like Shizuku, the silk bands Ninja tie around their thighs and around their forearms, as well as wrap over their hands and their head, correct?

I gotcha. Although at this point I've rather found my answer, in Skyrim, ironically. Only a little like what I described, but it's perfect none the less....

The Nightingale Armor in Skyrim, gained after completing most of the Thieves guild quests, is probably the most awesome looking armor I've seen geared for stealth. It looks more assassin than the Dark Brotherhood's weird looking robes. It's funny you get it for being a thief.

Thanks for the input, though. If someone could move that set to Oblivion, although Oblivion's gotten a bit obsolete at this point, I think that would be purty cool