Pink Feet

Herolegend

Hey can anyone help me, think this might be my only issue left in the mod list i get pink feet with quite a lot of characters, check pic can anyone help me fix it? i don't know what to do lol

lol ninja? anyhow what dds? how do i find the right file and fix it where do i put it? Its definitely feet, shoes seem to look alright, some characters though have shoes on or boots and you can see a bit of pink sticking out at the top. or when you take their boots off they have pink feet.

Didn't think it would be annoying but lately seen a lot of characters with pink feet its starting to get on my nervs, if i can perfect a mod list , i would post my omod setup load order and what i got installed to help others perfect their mods.

its got to be feet for sure, iv seen almost half the npc's with pink feet some wearing some shoes or sandles and in there its pink check out these pics, its really annoying what file do i need to move or copy to fix it?

not all characters have pink feet though which is weird, if its something in character folder what do I move or copy?

lol easier said than done, but ill try ;) thx

whats a CS?

Archived