Landscapes in Skyrim

kinglarsi

I have a question about the landscape in Skyrim , will it all be covered in snow and the weather is gonna be stormy or will there be any beautiful "summer" places. Because the map look rather full of rocks and mountains and that reminds me of an bad place iv'e been during the time i played WoW.

in videos they have only shown tundra and snowy mountains .. but there are some screens of fall forests and talk of lava flows and glaciers .. I hope they dont show anything really .. the game is almost out and I would like to be surprised a little.

in videos they have only shown tundra and snowy mountains .. but there are some screens of fall forests and talk of lava flows and glaciers .. I hope they dont show anything really .. the game is almost out and I would like to be surprised a little.

The trailer had some short moments of dense forest, and Todd Howard starts out with a lot of green around him :D.

I'd like to see some interesting landscapes that actually feel like they'd be there in real life, like tight corridors between rocks or a mountain, or a wide, desolate tundra. But what I'm also excited about is the mention of lava flows from an article I read, thanks for the reminder Ankleon. [: