Seriously? No more dialogues?

XEscaflowneX

I'm experiencing a bug or whatever at the moment that makes it impossible to continue playing. I did some Legion quests and got the quest where i should destroy the bunker of the brotherhood of steel (dont know if theyre called like that since my game is german). AND I had Veronicas quest where I simply should have visited the Brotherhood of steel. I have never been to the hidden valley before nor have I talked to anyone from the Brotherhood of steel. I went there and inside the bunker I cant talk to anyone... I press E and the NPC just stares at me but wont start talking or something. I fast travelled to other locations to check if this bug only appears in this bunker but the bug seems to be global and i cannot talk to anyone anymore. I tried loading a Save file that is 6 hours old and it still worked there but i dont really want to play these 6 hours again -.- . So i would be very happy if there is a solution for this problem

If there is no fix for this, is there any way to edit the old savegame to set some quests as solved etc? or is there a mod that lets me complete quests without doing them?

Edited by XEscaflowneX

I loaded your savegame, gone to McNamara, let Veronica and him do the talk and talking is working fine with Veronica, McNamara and the guards later. Also talking to the other guys in the bunker they said a generic line.

So probably a mod of yours bugged something there.

Edited by Blazk