Deadly Reflex...yay

ShadeyJK

So, a few months ago I downloaded deadly reflex 5, and it was amazing. The only problem I found was that there was no guide to how to perform the different combat moves. I know hwo to decapitate, cut in half, wrist cut,smahs head, shoot the arrow into the chest, but what about the rest?

I would like someone to please give me a short guide explaining how to perform all the moves. All the ones I did not mention above (except wrist cut, I would like to make sure I know how to do that).

And lastly, is it worth it to get deadly reflex 6? It requires a few programs to be downloaded, and it seems pretty tricky to install.

The other combat moves are done with the buttons you set at the start - bash and dodge I think.

so if you set bash to "x" and dodge to "v" then here is your combat moves...

"x" will make you shield bash, staggering your opponent.

If your opponent is staggering and you acrobatics is high enough you can hit "z" (grab key) and kick them over.

if you opponent is on the ground you can hit "x" to impale them on your weapon.

"v" while standing still will make you duck, if your agility is high enough.

"v" while moving will make you perform a directional dodge, if you acrobatics is high enough.

I don't remember anything else from DR5.

DR6 has much more, including much more kicks and stuff, but I can't get it to work properly. I played a save for 50 hours and didn't get 1 critical (where game goes into slow mo) and throwing a weapon crashed my game. You can try it, and if it works then that's great. If not, then it's only 4 weeks until Skyrim where a lot of that will be happening anyway. :)

So, a few months ago I downloaded deadly reflex 5, and it was amazing. The only problem I found was that there was no guide to how to perform the different combat moves. I know hwo to decapitate, cut in half, wrist cut,smahs head, shoot the arrow into the chest, but what about the rest?

I would like someone to please give me a short guide explaining how to perform all the moves. All the ones I did not mention above (except wrist cut, I would like to make sure I know how to do that).

And lastly, is it worth it to get deadly reflex 6? It requires a few programs to be downloaded, and it seems pretty tricky to install.

yeah, I can't wait for skyrim. So a trailor for it, and saw a part with a throat slice move. Epicness.

I mainly need to know how to slice a throat and I am set. Thanks for that guide. (a;ready knew how to shield bach and kick, but the rest was very helpful)

So can anyone tell me how to slice throats in it? sleep stab? etc.