Monday Disappointment?

malevolentraven

we have like 90% of the perks .. whats up with you guys wanting the perks so bad? .. I personally would rather not now the perks and see them for myself .. but I think you guys would get the point by now .. they are really simple boosts .. a couple of them add something special like two summons or head decapitation .. but for the most part its just like +15% to so in so skill .. :mellow:

we have like 90% of the perks .. whats up with you guys wanting the perks so bad? .. I personally would rather not now the perks and see them for myself .. but I think you guys would get the point by now .. they are really simple boosts .. a couple of them add something special like two summons or head decapitation .. but for the most part its just like +15% to so in so skill .. :mellow:

Its something the majority of us wants to see, and perk trees are readily available so theres no reason to wait. Its a hundred times more interesting to see than whats written in today's reviews.

And just because you dislike what you percieve as spoilers doesn't mean the rest of us aren't interested. The more I learn about the game ahead of time, the better. My primary interest is mechanics, but I'm okay with hearing about quests and storylines too.

im inclined to agree with you, the perks are simple boosts in most cases.

what I want to see is some more footage....

EDIT: Oh, and yes.... I am extremely disappointed in today. all those reviews and they appear near completely copied...

Edited by El`derina

If all that came out was

-removed-

I wouldn't have been disappointed.

hmmm,... yes its nice

btw, is it ingame or concept art? i cant tell

In-game, it's just so beautiful it looks like concept art.

Who is this Dave from RipTen and why did he trek through a blizzard all the way up to the college of Winterhold with his Bosmer companion and try to speak with the giants when everyone else stayed in Riverwood?! WHAT A FOOL.

Seriously though, I've read some of the other previews and I think mine will contain some interesting information the likes of which you asked for and one confirmation that some TES fans should get a real kick out of. Stay tuned ^__^ I appreciate the support.

\m/_((><))<3 Nexus