Monday Disappointment?

malevolentraven

Who is this Dave from RipTen and why did he trek through a blizzard all the way up to the college of Winterhold with his Bosmer companion and try to speak with the giants when everyone else stayed in Riverwood?! WHAT A FOOL.

Seriously though, I've read some of the other previews and I think mine will contain some interesting information the likes of which you asked for and one confirmation that some TES fans should get a real kick out of. Stay tuned ^__^ I appreciate the support.

\m/_((><))<3 Nexus

Looking forward to it.

Yeah these previews weren't very diverse at all. Only a few of them go off the beaten path. Most of the ones I read go something like this:

"After I created my Nord, I emerged from the cave and decided to go to Riverwood! But on my way there I was attacked by wolves/bandits. I made short work of them and went onward. Once in Riverwood, I found some dude who wants his golden claw back, so I quickly grab a companion and head to Bleak Falls Barrow! I'm going to follow in the footsteps of Todd Howard at the QuakeCon demo! Oh and by the way, the skill and level-up mechanics are pretty much the same as in Oblivion, but I'm going to write about 3 paragraphs telling you about whenever you do something, your skill will raise and you will eventually level up."

I am eagerly awaiting RipTen's preview. The last one was awesome and fresh when compared to the other drab as listed above.

The only thing I found cool...

A guy dropped his armor in front of the Jarl, and his steward asked if he could have it. SO F*ING SWEET.

Edited by Odai

The only thing I found cool...

A guy dropped his armor in front of the Jarl, and his steward asked if he could have it. SO F*ING SWEET.

Darn greedy stewards, always snatching up the...er, armor...

This impressed me, too; it seems their statements about Radiant AI weren't all hot air.

Yeah these previews weren't very diverse at all. Only a few of them go off the beaten path. Most of the ones I read go something like this:

"After I created my Nord, I emerged from the cave and decided to go to Riverwood! But on my way there I was attacked by wolves/bandits. I made short work of them and went onward. Once in Riverwood, I found some dude who wants his golden claw back, so I quickly grab a companion and head to Bleak Falls Barrow! I'm going to follow in the footsteps of Todd Howard at the QuakeCon demo! Oh and by the way, the skill and level-up mechanics are pretty much the same as in Oblivion, but I'm going to write about 3 paragraphs telling you about whenever you do something, your skill will raise and you will eventually level up."

I am eagerly awaiting RipTen's preview. The last one was awesome and fresh when compared to the other drab as listed above.

haha true! Which is why I stopped reading them. Even the leaked videos were boring. Oh look... another video off the same village and the same blacksmith. Can't wait for the Ripten report.