Revolver VATS pronblem

Trinityecho266

Ive downloaded a couple weapon mods namingly, ahzteks weapon mod and beware of girl's The Devils Mistress and with certain revolvers in azhteks mod the M29 Satan, colt anaconda, Taurus Raging Bull, Taurus Silhouette and the Mistress when you fire them in vats the bullet comes out of the barrel after the recoil of the gun causing the bullet to be fired into the air.

Is there any way to remedy this?

Edited by Trinityecho266

Ive downloaded a couple weapon mods namingly, ahzteks weapon mod and beware of girl's The Devils Mistress and with certain revolvers in azhteks mod the M29 Satan, colt anaconda, Taurus Raging Bull, Taurus Silhouette and the Mistress when you fire them in vats the bullet comes out of the barrel after the recoil of the gun causing the bullet to be fired into the air.

This is due to the animations. Strangely,Bethseda nor Obsidian bothered to fix it. I know someone had a fix,but strangey I cant find it atm.

Basically the fix was to not use the revolver animations or something like that.

Drakes Aiming Fix New Vegas

For all those custom weapons you'll need to use the NVSE version. If you do find a custom modded gun that is not fixed with this put a message in the mod discussion page with a link to the weapon mod and I'll look into it.

You will sacrifice a bit of realism on some weapon animations but at least the thing shoots straight.