Nations At War - Minecraft PVP Server.

Yoshh

Minecraft ingame name:

MrShackles

Denmark

How long have you been playing minecraft?

I have been playing since 1.6 came out

Have you played on any other servers? If so, provide their name.

No I have not. This will be my very first ^_^

How did you discover Nations at War? If from a friend, provide their N@W username.

Youtube. I saw your Nations at War v2 trailer and ever since I wanted to give birth to your babies.

Why do you want to be a part of Nations at War?

I have been playing alone for a long time now, and I have grown tired of it. I've been searching for a cool server and I have finally found one. You have the most epic builds I have ever seen. I love to be part of something big and huge, and that is where the nations idea come in play. Its really great! I have never tried PVP, but I always wanted to. I can also understand, that the server is interested in mature players, which I find great! I play WoW with guildies who are 10-20 years older than me, and we have a lot of fun.

Have you read and agree to abide by the rules?

Yes and yes.

Are you familiar with the changed gameplay mechanics the server uses? Describe them a little.

Yes. You use this nation thing, that allows players to create their own nation, or become a part of one. You can buy your own lands or make your own nation with crowns. Blocks in your nation can only be used or destroyed by people from your own faction, which prevents griefing from occurring.. You earn crowns by killing stuff and trading, also by doing jobs and by logging in(once per day). You can also declare war on other nations and do PVP. When at war, you can destroy the other factions blocks. And after the war is over, they all come back. How cool is that! Also, most of the stuff is built for the players by the players.

Are you comfortable with replacing bin folders for Minecraft and running only the mods associated with this server? If not, are you willing to take instruction and learn?

Yes.

If invited onto the server, what would you bring to the community?:

I wont stop till the builds is perfect and unique. Epic builds are my thing! I love working together with people, and being social. Hopefully I will bring some friends of my own with me.

Edited by mrShackles

• 4 weeks later...
Well... God, I want to join this server so badly. There is obviously great roleplaying times had here. However; I've already tried to 'sneak' in my application through some other great player of the server, but was denied, as I was not their 'close' friend. I'm afraid if I ask you to refer me that I will get turned down again for the same reason. I can assure you of my roleplaying experiences and provide links to said experiences, such as my two consecutive nominations and one award for Roleplayer of the Week on a specific roleplaying server on another game. Also; please, if for some reason you do accept my application and decide to refer it, DO NOT LIE FOR ME. State clearly that you saw my post on your forum thread, and not that I am an 'old friend'. Edited by Cerce