Your Character's Prologue

Cyberote

I'm bored, and in a Skyrim hype after just pre-ordering it. Here goes;

Nouvea was a good natured, kind Imperial from Cyrodill. He was a Lord, and owned a large estate in the Colovian Highlands. One day, whilst he was watching his workers plow the fields, his estate was attacked by bandits. His workers ran, and left him, and his guards to defend the house. The bandit's charged towards the defenders like bloodthirsty wolves, leaping at them, and snarling between gritted teeth. Nouvea managed to fight of the bandits, and saved his family. The workers slowly returned to the estate a day later, only to be beaten and dragged into the basement by an angry Nouvea. He locked all of the workers that had ran and returned inside, giving them the dogs scraps to fight for.

He kept them there for weeks, until a legion unit turned up at the door. They'd heard a rumour that a necromancer lived in the area, and had been ordered to search every nook and cranny, of every house. They discovered the locked in workers, but before they could apprahend Nouvea he had ran. He took his fourteen year old son, Lecutal with him, and fled towards Skyrim. They were persued day after day, by determined legion riders. Lecutal tried to break free, and run back to the estate and see his mother many a time, but Nouvea never let him. He loved his son, even though his son hated him.

They reached the Skyrim Border, and ran towards a village, who's smoke towered in a puffy column high in the air. Before they reached the vilage however, the Legion Riders caught up, shooting Nouvea down with a powerful arrow shot. He screamed as he fell to the ground, and his eyes went blank. Lecutal tried to shout to the riders before they grabbed him, but they ignored him. Knocking him to the floor with a powerful blow to the head with the hilt of their swords.

He has been locked in a Prison Cell for six years since then. Now at the age of twenty, he will be free. And he will prove himself a hero.

Kor-Gak A nordic Warrior Adopted and rasied on a farm in cyrodeill he was always his Step-Brothers shadow his father all ways claiming about his sons wit charm and strength only his mother cared for him But when he was 16 returning home from hunting he smells smoke and a burning fire there he sees his farm ablaze He drops the deer meat and wolf pelt and rushes but is blocked by a wall of fire he can just make out his brother and father fighting a beast untill the beasts tail Comes down and impales his father Blood stained his eyes as he heard his mothers crys and brothers screams he stands in aw as the barn colapes on his mother there he rushes through the fire bow in hand sword in the other his brother yells for him to run before he beasts Rips his flesh apart the boy over come with rage charges at the dragon but the dragon mearly flicks him back the boy standing there blind injured he felt he was going to die untill he rembered his mothers words (You are always destened for greatness) suddenly he had gained eyes but they where not his own he had gained the eyes of the dragon suddenly they glow he can see agein and then yells a laguage he has never heard before Then the whole Farm is engulefed in a Massive Blast The beast falls from the sky and lays down dead the boy fells his strength incresseing and the beasts soal enters his there he passes out

he awoke in jail not rembering anything....... But his eyesite was diffrent

I think I have another one for my Orc

Grognak isn't your typical Orc, but he is certainly powerful like most. He has a good heart and adventurous mind. Grognak loves adventure, especially sailing. He is well known and very much liked on many ports around Nirn. His love of fine wines, sailing and adventure always make for quite a conversation-starter.

One starry Skyrim night while Grognak was having a drink and a chat with one of his favorite bar-tenders, a madman burst through the tavern door demanding all the gold that they had. Grognak tried to calm the man down and talk him out of it, but the man was just blinded by greed and corruption. With a quick slash of the man's dagger, Grognak stumbled back, clutching his eye in pain. The pain didn't matter to him. His friends life was in danger. With a fierce roar and a dash, Grognak slew the assailant with his mighty axe. He looked down at his body with disbelief. He had never killed anybody before. Just beasts and the undead.

The guards came through the door wondering what happened. When the situation was explained, the guards weren't all that happy with Grognak. "Killing is still a crime" the guard said. Grognak was taken to jail to serve his sentence.

Nouvea sounds like a bit of a douche, no offense. And wait, he was 14 years old and had a wife and kid and owned an estate?

If you read it a second time you will see that Nouvea is the father of the players character; Lecutal. Novea; who does sound like a douche, died.

Ah! :facepalm: My mistake

These are pretty interesting stories guys. I kinda feel like an idiot because mine is more of a short story than a prologue lol. I enjoy writing though :happy:

@Synyster: What's going to happen to his blindfold? I dont think Skyrim has any. Are you going to mod it in or just say the guards took it? lol

lol same here, I love writing and I think a short story is a better intro for a character :) but yea...blindfold...I dunno, I am not a modder, don't even know how to or where I would begin. But I do have a friend that said he could mod something for me so maybe I'll ask him :) or maybe I'll learn how to start modding as well...