Oh Those Wonderful Maps

gahnzz

I have preordered Skyrim and am getting the classy fabric map that comes with it, but I'm also interested in the online annotated maps - particularly after the initial playthrough. Does the Nexus have an online resource for maps? Expecially with the mods and user made quests it'd be great to have a single source to go to...

I came across this nifty one for Oblivion: http://www.oblivionmap.net/Cyrodiil.html I'm guessing they'll be doing one for Skyrim as they have skyrimmap.net redirected to their site.

Thoughts?

Edited by gahnzz

i have no clue what this post is about,

I just read your Signature....Yeahh :whistling:

im sure you had something quite interesting to say,,,but i just cant see it over your signature...

Your like a really smart girl giving a speech, but your huge boobs doom you to be unheard by the distracted crowd :psyduck:

I am getting the map also! I am just curious though, why would you need annotated maps?

PS: Remove the period from your link, it makes it broken :D.

Fixed the link - thanks for that btw.

I'm thinking down the road after Skyrim has been out in the wild for a while ... it'd be nice to have an online resource that has annotations and notes about what quests are in a particular area or dungeon, particularly when modders get to work and build things in the world.

Just a thought...

That would be pretty cool - I like the Cyrodiil map, it's rather helpful. Good thing I'll have that sweet cloth map too. :D

Fixed the link - thanks for that btw.

I'm thinking down the road after Skyrim has been out in the wild for a while ... it'd be nice to have an online resource that has annotations and notes about what quests are in a particular area or dungeon, particularly when modders get to work and build things in the world.

Just a thought...

No problem.

As for the annotated maps, I am sure there will be one for Skyrim no doubt. I will be playing the game without any outside help. It is more satisfying for me when I discover it and complete content myself :D.

As for the annotated maps, I am sure there will be one for Skyrim no doubt. I will be playing the game without any outside help. It is more satisfying for me when I discover it and complete content myself :D.

I'm very much the same... but it'll be good to have something to refer to after the initial run - especially as Skyrim evolves with DLC and modded maps.