Finally a answer to everyones werewolves qustion!

ToMuchForYa

Well that sucks.

Oh well.

It's not like werewolves was conditional upon my buying the game. I'm sure I'll play it way too much even without werewolves.

If they do appear in DLC though, I was pondering how I would want them to be. I know I wouldn't want to have werewolf bitten characters simply transform into a werewolf "war form" and fight in just a different skin with a few amped up stats. I think it might actually be interesting if, when characters transformed into full werewolves; they could only partially control their transformed character. Say, you could run around in the woods or whatever, but as soon as your character detected prey, you would loose control and it would run off to hunt that prey and then give you control again for the inevitable fights that would ensue. Just something that would create an experience of "losing control to the beast" with repercussions in some novel way.

Well that sucks.

Oh well.

It's not like werewolves was conditional upon my buying the game. I'm sure I'll play it way too much even without werewolves.

If they do appear in DLC though, I was pondering how I would want them to be. I know I wouldn't want to have werewolf bitten characters simply transform into a werewolf "war form" and fight in just a different skin with a few amped up stats. I think it might actually be interesting if, when characters transformed into full werewolves; they could only partially control their transformed character. Say, you could run around in the woods or whatever, but as soon as your character detected prey, you would loose control and it would run off to hunt that prey and then give you control again for the inevitable fights that would ensue. Just something that would create an experience of "losing control to the beast" with repercussions in some novel way.

Actually that would be rotten imo. Why would anyone want to be yanked out of control of, for all intensive purposes, "ourselves"? It takes away from the immersiveness of the world.

Edited by SgtHallMonitor

• 3 weeks later...

Agreed.

And with that i go off to stab templars and complain about the pre-loader :thumbsup: