Skyrim Addiction

erikface

Weak as in I didn't laugh, and I thought it was cheesy and boring, and I felt it conveyed the feeling that it was meant to be taken sort of seriously, but I couldn't. The guy was pressing buttons on the controller during Max Von Sidrow's demo intro like he was playing a fighting game haha.

However, keeping in mind that it's a definite amateur video, I do see potential, at least the cinematography was kinda interesting. I don't know if the OP is the creator, but oh well. :whistling:

I didn't take that into consideration. I just immediately assumed the OP was the creator. The camera work was interesting, but I have to agree with the over seriousness tone it gave off. It felt like the guy was getting into a drug problem then tossed in a joke at the end. It has to stay constant. You have to choose the ambience you want to convey. In this case it felt like we were supposed to laugh, but weren't able to.

was pretty well done till the ending .. certainly the best fan film Ive seen for skyrim yet .. but .. that social life joke was lame .. I mean .. his social life is his soul? .. I don't get it :mellow:

Edit: I mean what I said though .. This is much better than those shitty battle scenes with the cardboard and gluestick helmets or the horrible CG dragon.. just .. the ending :unsure:

Edited by jedimembrain

I'm so glad that was filmed in America because if it had been in the UK:

-There wouldn't be one mysterious hooded man, there would be 20,

-He wouldn't be selling Skyrim, it would either be drugs or he is waiting to mug you,

-It would have been to cold to stand outside staring at each other for that long,

-It would have actually been raining when he was driving,

-He would have been driving on the wrong side of the road.

Here is a video of me getting a leaked copy of Skyrim from the hooded man (in a horse and cart, and large and male) in the UK: