ventrilol

this might sound kinda stupid but whats a meme?

internet joke normally in the form of a short quote like "can I haz (insert lame joke)" .. or .. "I gave that *censored* a smiley face .. bitches love smiley faces" .. sometime they are in the form of pictures of short animation .. anything small and funny that gets very popular on the net.

this might sound kinda stupid but whats a meme?

Memes are any widely-known (or known within a specific community) phrase, symbol, gesture, etc... Usually popularized more recently, you could think of a meme as the birth of a new cultural trend, some live longer and become more integrated into the culture, others die out.

Here's the wiki article.

Edited by xaliqen

todd said they were having a hard time with crimes being reported and no one seeing them .. after a lot of testing they found out that someone scripted the chickens as witnesses by mistake .. they fixed it but for awhile in the beta demo chickens were reporting crimes.

todd said they were having a hard time with crimes being reported and no one seeing them .. after a lot of testing they found out that someone scripted the chickens as witnesses by mistake .. they fixed it but for awhile in the beta demo chickens were reporting crimes.

This is the funniest thing I have heard all day...and I just watched Dazed and Confused lol

A little part of me is wishing it wasn't fixed...

Edited by QueenOfThieves

http://pcmedia.gamespy.com/pc/image/article/119/1198570/crimechicken_1317907504.jpg