Wold's Greatest Dad.

jedimembrain

It's funny and I hope it's fake, if not then actually he's a pretty bad father in my view.

School is far more important than video games and I personally think that he should be teaching his children that. Even if it's a "planned performance" or whatever, the social interaction involved is important to kids, otherwise they won't learn how to behave properly when they get older.

They'll probably end up like loners, like their father :-P

dick move and btw he has a daughter... last I heard people don't procreate...

Also it might matter if school wasn't useless (in America at very least). Everything every class can and will teach you, you can google search. The only thing google can't teach you is to think for yourself and sadly schools don't do that either...

The most you can ask for is to do something you enjoy and so I don't really mind a dad givin' a kid a chance ta do that. anyways I lol'ed pretty hard at that letter though.. and somehow actually read threw like that entire god damn redit page, cool dad, cool teacher :D

Edited by blackhalo321

It's funny and I hope it's fake, if not then actually he's a pretty bad father in my view.

School is far more important than video games and I personally think that he should be teaching his children that. Even if it's a "planned performance" or whatever, the social interaction involved is important to kids, otherwise they won't learn how to behave properly when they get older.

They'll probably end up like loners, like their father :-P

SHOOOOO!!! :down: