• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

God mode. XD

Gotcha, I'm gonna use that lol.

Yeah we call it Todd Mode because at Quake-Con, he had 999 health :laugh:

And yeah Geoff kinda ticked me off too. He interrupted Todd like 3 or 4 times. Not to mention he said he was going to try to squeeze some DLC info out of Todd, which he didn't. All Todd said was that he and Bethesda enjoy doing DLC. I was hoping he'd ask about werewolves or Daedric Princes.

And yeah Geoff kinda ticked me off too. He interrupted Todd like 3 or 4 times. Not to mention he said he was going to try to squeeze some DLC info out of Todd, which he didn't. All Todd said was that he and Bethesda enjoy doing DLC. I was hoping he'd ask about werewolves or Daedric Princes.

So if I run into a deadly situation screaming "Todd mode" will I not be laughed at? DLC has got to be werewolves!!

So if I run into a deadly situation screaming "Todd mode" will I not be laughed at? DLC has got to be werewolves!!

You might be laughed at, but don't let it get to you. Those who shout "Todd Mode" know they're the kewlest. And werewolves would be cool. It looks like everybody wants them. Skyrim DOES have a lot of history with werewolves. Those witches who can cure it, Skyrim's large werewolf population, the Wolf Queen of Solitude. All that good stuff.

You might be laughed at, but don't let it get to you. Those who shout "Todd Mode" know they're the kewlest. And werewolves would be cool. It looks like everybody wants them. Skyrim DOES have a lot of history with werewolves. Those witches who can cure it, Skyrim's large werewolf population, the Wolf Queen of Solitude. All that good stuff.

OK! The next London riots- I'm getting my sword, getting my horse (if I don't have to de-ice it), and charging into them screaming TOOOOODDDD MOOOOODDDDEEE!!!

Werewolf DLC has to be on their list, it would be amazing if they don't do it at some point. Hopefully for them the modders won't do it better before Beth get around to it!

Does anyone else want to punch GTTV's host square in his bucktoothed face? He's a total ass, he interrupt Todd on multiple occasions for the stupidest comments, like he's proud of himself for being so clever. He, and the awful music placed over what would have been good music from Skyrim, practically ruined the whole special for me.

That's not to diminish the content that was presented though, there was some seriously amazing stuff shown in it, and I'm grateful for that...I just don't like GTTV anymore. They seriously annoy me.

Edit: spelign erorz

Edited by natelovesyou