ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Settlement Build Size Zero

TheGadget1945

I just wanted to find out whether anyone else had this "issue" ? About a week ago I found that the "build size bars" in nearly all of my settlements had returned to zero, so for example at Sunshine Tidings where I was so close to the limit that I couldn't install a new bed I have nothing on the build bar.

I have used all of the "rebuilt" mods for example at Sunshine Tidings and Coastal Cottage but at Bunker Hill there is no such mod and there too I am at size zero.

It's quite handy in a way but i am worried something may go wrong if they all start showing the true build size.

For me the build size goes down when I scrap weapons, but it's just a tiny bit at a time. It's weird that all of your settlements are at 0. Are you sure you don't have installed mod that increases your build limit to the point where it shows 0.1% used space?

Yes I made extensive use of the scrapping weapons thing and scrapping all objects in the settlement workshop but it only helped so much. I did use a console command to increase the limit at a couple of places but I never used any mod which was supposed to do this. Jamaica Plain was another place where I was at the limit but it has gone to absolute zero, and i have just kitted out the boarded up house with no effect on the bar.