Persistent World?

Sprouts

No deformable terrain.

There IS respawning. But the timeline is MUCH longer than OB.

Killing Named NPC will (sometimes) result in a "long lost brother travelling into skyrim and will take up the shop"

as for decomposition....it would be nice to see gradual degration as in over time the corpses show wear and tear.

Killing Named NPC will (sometimes) result in a "long lost brother travelling into skyrim and will take up the shop"

Don't mean to be a pain but where did you hear that? As I understood it- if you kill a shop keeper their family will talk over- if new NPCs are getting drafted in after every kill that will be very... non TES

I suppose the definition of "persistent" probably needs some clarification in order to answer this question better. When I think of Bethesda games I definitely think of them as persistent. People seem to be thinking about the effects of combat upon environments (blowing stuff up). But that's not how I view weather or not a game presents a persistent game world environment. What makes Skyrim persistent for me is that when I go into a location that has manipulative objects, if I pick up those objects and toss them around the room they will stay where I left them. If I pick a plant outside and come back later, that plant will remain picked. People and monsters you kill stay dead and leave bodies behind. It also feels persistent in the sense that objects are "real" 3D objects with weight and rudimentary physics that you can manipulate and move. The environment is not 2D painted walls & backdrops as it is in MMO games and most other video games. To me, that's what "persistent" means. Edited by CalibanX