Crazy, wacky, undoable mod ideas for Skyrim.

Garnn

What are your wacky, impossible Skyrim modding ideas?

Mine is putting a functional (including the 7.6cm) Hetzer into the game, so I can.....well.......hetz anything in my way. Because Hetzer gonna hetz. And nothin' ain't stoppin' it.

Mod that will make it complex RPG game focusing on RPG players rather than those who found out about it in TV magazine.

Wait, wait, sorry, I had to.

As satisfying as it may feel to those who post snide stuff like this, over time it's been grating on me. It's annoying. :rolleyes: Putting yourself on some pedestal as the hardcore RPG player sort of insults the other fans of the genre that don't mind the change (aka, improvements), don't forget there are millions of other people out there not like you. Just sayin'.

As satisfying as it may feel to those who post snide stuff like this, over time it's been grating on me. It's annoying. :rolleyes: Putting yourself on some pedestal as the hardcore RPG player sort of insults the other fans of the genre that don't mind the change (aka, improvements), don't forget there are millions of other people out there not like you. Just sayin'.

Pedestal? Not too long ago, being open about being "harcore RPG player" put you in a trash more like. But hey, I'm sure it will be epic in it's own way, it's just that stripping complexity and calling it an improvement can get rather old too. We'll have to see I guess, it's just that seeing the vid where the talk about the "improvement" that draws shining line on the floor which leads you to quest objective and "You no longer have to care about statistics or attributes" improvement, not to mention "Armors are suits, no more parts collecting!" improvement made me a bit cranky.

Give it 10 yearsand there will be only SMASH and WALK buttons and really nice graphic.... but I guess this is not the time, nor the place :tongue:

Edited by elvinkun

Pedestal? Not too long ago, being open about being "harcore RPG player" put you in a trash more like. But hey, I'm sure it will be epic in it's own way, it's just that stripping complexity and calling it an improvement can get rather old too. We'll have to see I guess, it's just that seeing the vid where the talk about the "improvement" that draws shining line on the floor which leads you to quest objective and "You no longer have to care about statistics or attributes" improvement, not to mention "Armors are suits, no more parts collecting!" improvement made me a bit cranky.

Give it 10 yearsand there will be only SMASH and WALK buttons and really nice graphic.... but I guess this is not the time, nor the place :tongue:

Just like to state I disagree with almost everything you just said .. RPG players being trashed .. Shiny "optional dragon shout line" on the floor .. no longer caring about statistics? .. Armor I sorta agree with but only a little .. and games are a million times more complex in their controls than they use to be o_O .. your just whiny and nostalgic.

Edited by jedimembrain

Just like to state I disagree with almost everything you just said .. RPG players being trashed .. Shiny "optional dragon shout line" on the floor .. no longer caring about statistics? .. Armor I sorta agree with but only a little .. and games are a million times more complex in their controls than they use to be o_O .. your just whiny and nostalgic.

Interesting, we almost never meet, but you almost always disagree with me. But. You can't care about something that was improved out of the game, yes? As for complexity, that's more like a fact ... for a paragon example, look at latest Bioware hits, but again, in this case, we'll have to see what Skyrim brings, they are very carefull about releasing information (Like PC reqs, they are very carefull not to leak that). I'm sure there are many good improvements as well as few bad ones - generalization, simplyfication (subjective). And yes, I am very nostalgic person, not whining tho, I never whine, bacause I am in fact very merry, happy and loud person. Wasn't trying to start a war tho, if one little bad joke irritates you guys so much, just don't respond the next time.

Edited by elvinkun