Crazy, wacky, undoable mod ideas for Skyrim.

Garnn

CLIFFRACERS RETURN!!!

Most mods are doable, its just a matter of time on your hands and resources. The only one that isnt is online, but that is because of the amount of time and money involved.

I want to see honey badgers, both wild and as pets.

Crazy, nastyass honey badgers?

:tongue:

If anything in TES could stand some "simplification", it's the leveling system. I'm not saying that it's difficult to understand, but I for one am looking forward to being able to just go out into the world and not worry about wasting a skill up point or having to flee enemies so I don't level up before getting the maximum stat multipliers. All in all though, I think Skyrim may be even more complex than previous TES games. With several new crafting professions, spell combos, and skill techniques to work with, I think this may just be the most complicated but rewarding game yet.

I'd never say a mod idea is completely impossible, because then, after someone makes it, I'll look foolish.

That said, I'll venture one idea:

Bringing a full Dungeons & Dragons ruleset to Skyrim, complete with new creatures, races and factions. I view this as impossible partially because D&D license-holders are lawsuit happy, so I'm pretty confident it won't happen.

Edited by xaliqen

CLIFFRACERS RETURN!!!

Most mods are doable, its just a matter of time on your hands and resources. The only one that isnt is online, but that is because of the amount of time and money involved.

Cliffracers would certainly be doable, as would changing your identity afterwards. :biggrin: