skyrim, save file modded then corrupted

SigSauerSP2022

apparently i can't upload my save files because nxs is a failure.

i installed mods and uninstalled them.

then i tried to play and it said 'relies on objects no longer present' which is ok, but then i played and f***.

the screen was flashing black and my character was sometimes shortly glitch-teleporting across the land, when i raised my weapon i couldn't see it but i had the weapon-holding animation. yet i couldn't attack as when i clicked nothing happened. this happened with every save file that i modded and i have no idea what mods i used, i think i should have to reinstall them to play the save. but since i deleted them they're gone so is my save f***ed? i was level 200 ffs and even married myself. should i just let it go like i let down my life ? i mean i even counted the f***ing steps to high hrothgar so that i could post it somewhere on some forgotten forum no one's even gonna read. will my poor dovahkiin forget how many houses he owns ? i mean he owns more than me and should be proud, he even has a bunch of maids. there were also apparently no logs and i can't find any anywhere and now i'm scared that whenever i load a save i corrupt it. so far i only loaded one and failed like i once loaded my gun to blast me off this cursed world and failed aswell.

so how do i save my file nexus bros ?

Typically if you uninstall a large amount of mods it will destroy your save file, so you have to start a new game. you could try the save game script cleaner, here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?, and see if that fixes it, but it sounds like your problem is beyond orphan scripts. if you knew the original mods it would help drastically.

Typically if you uninstall a large amount of mods it will destroy your save file, so you have to start a new game. you could try the save game script cleaner, here: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?, and see if that fixes it, but it sounds like your problem is beyond orphan scripts. if you knew the original mods it would help drastically.

thanks man. i'll try anything, but i don't have the original mods. i'll keep that in mind though. you helped me.

i tried another save file that i cleaned, and it just gave me a black screen. i had the spawning sound though.

but this save always did that since the 'corrupting'. i'll try the other terribly glitched out save.

this is a good tool.

even by removing anything remotely associated with mods, or installing them all at once, doesn't change anything but the load time.

my save file is f*#@ed. i want to give up. five years of work