ALL Vaults not most parts up in GECK

kieranbhoy

open the show/hide menu founf in the view tab

mark sure everything in on (roombounds dont need to be if you dont know what that does, but you should learn them, good for performance)

then second toggle the bright lights button on an off sometimes if you load another 3D rendering program (like geck and NV running at the same time) the light bright mode will mess up and cause some weird see through issues like what i see here.

hope that helps!

open the show/hide menu founf in the view tab

mark sure everything in on (roombounds dont need to be if you dont know what that does, but you should learn them, good for performance)

then second toggle the bright lights button on an off sometimes if you load another 3D rendering program (like geck and NV running at the same time) the light bright mode will mess up and cause some weird see through issues like what i see here.

hope that helps!

Wait what do i do once the show/hide menu is up?

uncheck all the options of the show/hide menu.... then turn them all back on again.

sometimes even if it says one of these are on it could be actually rendering the scene like its turned off, seems that turning them off and then back on can help in that scenario.

Sunnie's response is the answer you seek. I used to have this problem too. solved by going into a file called GECKCustom.ini (run a search for it, and if you have Fallout 3 as well, check the file-path to make sure you'vegot the NV one)

find the variable called bUseMultiBounds=1. and change it to a 0 on the end. simple.

This should fix your problem, it worked for me.