Can someone make a limb destructable human body? Like Synths and feral Ghouls?

I'm not sure how to go about doing this and it'd be a lot better if someone can make this if they aren't already in the works.

I want to shoot humans and ghouls in the legs and have their legs come off instead of just being crippled, so you can shoot peoples limbs off like you would a synth of feral ghoul.

Seems like a really cool concept, I'd love to see someone work on it.

I think the big question to ask, to give an answer to this is "Do the vanilla human race animations contain animations for moving with missing limbs like the ghouls do?

If they do, then you're set, and all you need to do is figure out the code to keep a human from registering as dead when they lose the limb.

However, I'm willing to bet the answer is no, there aren't any animations for dismembered limb movement, in which case the answer is the typical one when dealing with animations and FO4: "As soon as someone develops some sort of miraculous hack so we can do without havok tools."

I think the big question to ask, to give an answer to this is "Do the vanilla human race animations contain animations for moving with missing limbs like the ghouls do?

If they do, then you're set, and all you need to do is figure out the code to keep a human from registering as dead when they lose the limb.

However, I'm willing to bet the answer is no, there aren't any animations for dismembered limb movement, in which case the answer is the typical one when dealing with animations and FO4: "As soon as someone develops some sort of miraculous hack so we can do without havok tools."

I think the humans and the ghouls share a skeleton, so the animations could be transfered, but I'm not sure any of the nif editing we currently have supports dismemberment.

No, the synths share human animations (feral ghouls do not), so it should be straight forward. I'm not saying I'm capable of doing this, at least not competently. But I'd really like to see this if anyone can do it.

You can under body part data for humans. I have been toying with this idea for my overhaul, there is a chance for non lethal gibbing you can set in the body part information in the CK. :)