Isa Nublar, Isa Sorna (Survival Horror game)

VaultVivaldi

So I recently rewatched all the original Jurrassic Park films, one through three, not Jurrassic world, and there's always been an itch to stratch and no mods, or games have really stratched that itch for me.

The itch i'm refering to is exploring the abandon islands of Isa Nublar, and​ Isa Sorna from the Jurrassic Park series. The ideal game I'm talking about is practically a Fallout game in concept - but with all the lure of Jurrassic Park - and the incrediable detail. I don't know about you guys but one of the things that fasinated me about Jurrasic park is the theme of mad science gone wrong, and seeing the results of that is really satisfying. IGN had an article about how there are too few dino games that are "good" - relative to their score - i would argue there are too few dino games that take themselves serious.

What do you guys think? Am I alone here?, or would you guys like to see a DayZ/Fallout style game on Isa Nublar or Isa Sorna?

The Isle

http://store.steampowered.com/app/376210/

Pretty much the best, and only real option out there other than Ark.

Saw more than a few interviews and Dev streams. The devs from this game are competent, determined, and generally seem like a good bunch of folks. It is however Early Access and mostly online kinda stuff... But still looks to be worth watching.

Ark is close, but is too much of a Minecraft meets Dinosaurs. Survival, but not really, and mostly lacking in those panic moments.